1099 form download resources are available as PDF form instructions, as software-generated form copies, as 1099 forms filing software support, and as a downloadable demo for the software solutions for themselves. With Advanced Micro Solutions (AMS), you get all these capabilities and more.
Our W-2/1099 Forms Filer is the essential software solution for your 1099 form download needs. Powerful data entry options, file and system security, as well as a range of reporting and networking features are at your disposal for a flat-fee rate of. Preparing and printing all your 1099 form information is easier, more reliable, and more cost-effective than before with this platform solution.
Different Types of Download Resources
Confused yet? That may be because 1099 form download is liable to mean different things to different people depending on the context. Here’s our overview of the various resources we think should be highlighted:
- Online Instructions: Just starting out and trying to figure out which, if any, 1099 form you need to file? You check out this informal summary from the IRS, or you can download the IRS’s General Instructions for Certain Information Returns.
- Software-Generated Forms: What about the forms themselves? Well, it’s important to note that Copy A of your 1099 form is a special scannable print form that is prohibited from being software-generated. That said, there are still plenty of forms that can be printed on plain, white paper. And for these forms, you can buy our Software-Generated Forms module for an additional.
- E-Filing Services: When it comes to file your prepared 1099 forms, this can do electronically again. E-File Direct from AMS includes the IRS “F.I.R.E.” system, as well as the SSA “BSO”/”ACCUWAGE” system. This module enables you to e-file an unlimited number of files for an additional $154.
Free Demo and 1099 Form Download
Again, there are numerous downloadable resources, but one of the most underrated is our free download demo. This demo enables you to see what our software is capable of. You’ll understand how our intuitive, menu-driven platform stands to increase your data management technologies and overall accounting efficiencies.
You’ll also be able to take a tour of the different product modules that offer more advanced and specialized forms filing capabilities:
- E-File Direct : This is the IRS/SSA e-filing software we mentioned earlier. We also have a third-party vendor that offers e-filing solutions charged per service and per filing form.
- AMS Payroll : This includes live and after-the-fact payroll and software support for all 50 states, plus DC Use direct payroll or print paycheck processing.
- Software-Generated Forms : In addition to printing your own blank forms, you can produce MICR checks for payroll as well.
- 1042-S Filer : For filings pertaining to payments made to foreign persons/foreign institutions.
- ACA Filer : For your 1094, 1095, and general filing requirements related to the Affordable Care Act.
- Forms Filer Plus : For unemployment tax filings and other specialized filing needs.
Still have lingering questions? Don’t hesitate to call our Sales and Information team at (800) 536-1099.