Advanced Micro Solutions Payroll Software is an add on module to the W-2/1099 Forms Filer. This allows payroll and non employee compensation and certain other 1099 information to be entered by check throughout the year. The program supports either “Live” or After-The-Fact Payroll. Through our payroll software you can transfer this data to the state/federal quarterly unemployment forms along with the year end W-2s and 1099s.
- Processes “Live” or After-The-Fact Payroll.
- Supports all 50 states plus the District of Columbia and Puerto Rico.
- Up to 1,999 Payers supported.
- Up to 9,999 employees supported per payer.
- Easy Payer and Employee Setup.
- Excellent for meeting all small business payroll software needs.
Payroll Software into Payroll Checks
- Automatically calculate federal, state and local payroll taxes.
- State and Federal tax tables are included and updated as needed.
- Up to 40 User Defined Fields can be set up for deductions/additions such as 401K or Health Insurance.
- Processes Employee Direct Deposit payroll information.
- Prints MICR checks – Software Generated Forms required.
- Checks can be printed individually, or by a Date Range.
- Over 30 different Check Types are supported.
- Default checks are used to setup default check information.
- Supports Federal payroll forms such as the 941, 940, 943, 944 and 1040 SchH. See complete forms list.
- Includes SUI forms for all 50 states, the District of Columbia and Puerto Rico. See complete forms list.
- Electronically file 941, 944, and 940 forms.
- Exports data to the W-2/1099 Forms Filer for year-end processing.
- Includes the ability to magnetically/electronically file nearly 30 state quarterly returns.
- State and Federal Tax deposit information, as well as disbursements, can be recorded.
- Prints Client Letters.
- Certified Payroll report included.
- Imports data from QuickBooks, PeachTree, Excel and Tab Delimited Text files.
- Exports data to a Tab‑Delimited Text File and/or QuickBooks General Journal.
- Shows various state and federal tax liabilities at any time through the View command.
- A wide-variety of Payroll reports included, such as Payer/Tax Summary, Employee Detail and Worker’s Compensation, to name a few.
- Creates an SSN Verification file.
- Software Generated Forms supports Windows compatible printers (virtually all brands and models of laser printers). However, for faster printing, we have found that USB printers are faster than parallel printers.
- MICR checks can also be printed on blank check stock with Software Generated Forms and virtually any Windows compatible laser printer. Check with your bank concerning the need for magnetic toner or other requirements.
- The payroll data will export to the W-2/1099 Forms Filer to produce year-end forms such as the W-2 and/or 1099 forms, with just a few simple clicks.
- The E-Filer will electronically file your year-end W-2 and 1099 forms to the IRS/SSA.