The best accounting software for independent contractors gives entrepreneurs the tools they need to get organized. These tools will be affordable, modular, and tailored to everything a contractor needs in daily accounting. But finding tools to fit these needs can be difficult. In most cases, software is designed for small businesses – not independent operators.
Advanced Micro Solutions is different. Our modular platform is designed to fit a range of business needs – whether you’re self-employed or employ 10,000 people.
Features Your Need in Independent Contractor Accounting Software
The past few years have seen a steep rise in the number of independent contractors working. With that comes an increased need for appropriate accounting tools. If you’re searching for accounting software for independent contractors, here’s what to look for:
- Budget-friendly tools: Avoid software as a service (SaaS) if possible. This software model is often more expensive than what most contractors can comfortably afford.
- Customizable experience: Modular tools allow contractors to pick the tools they want. In other words, you’ll avoid paying for services you don’t need.
- Intuitive interface: Contractors often do their own accounting. In most cases, they are not accounting professionals. As a result, accounting software for independent contractors needs to be intuitive and easy to navigate.
- Ability to create reports: If you work with subcontractors, you’ll need to generate various payroll reports. Prioritize tools that include Certified Payroll, Payer/Tax Summary, and Employee Detail reports.
- Streamlined filing: Accounting software for contractors should be straightforward. This means tools should be able to either electronically file directly from the platform or facilitate filing. This will save time and help meet tax deadlines.
Invest in an Accounting Suite that Meets Your Needs
Whether you work as a contracted marketer, a general contractor on a construction site, or an independent web designer, you’re going to need accounting software that meets independent contractor needs. This is exactly what Advanced Micro Solutions provides.
Our tools are affordable, user-friendly, and perfect for meeting all the needs of an independent contractor. Plus, our software is modular. Users purchase the W-2/1099 Forms Filer as the base platform, then select the add-on tools they need. This includes:
- Affordable Care Act Filer
- 1042-S Filer
- Software Generated Forms
- AMS Payroll
- AMS E-File Software
- Forms Filer Plus
The result? A customized yet affordable software suite. AMS products can help increase accounting accuracy and efficiency, whether you need construction payroll software, nanny software, or other independent contractor support. Get started today.
Buy or Try Advanced Micro Solutions Today
If you’re unsure whether AMS has what you need, we understand the hesitation. Independent contractors don’t have a lot of budget to spend. This means software decisions are very important. For this reason, we offer a free demo software to all prospective customers. This is a great opportunity to see just how intuitive and user-friendly our tools can be. Plus, if you determine that AMS doesn’t have what you need, you won’t have spent any money figuring that out.
For those with additional questions, we encourage you to call our Sales and Information Team at 800-536-1099. We’re happy to talk through your options.
If you’re researching accounting software for independent contractors, consider AMS. We have what you need at a price you can afford.