As obvious as it might sound, your nanny payroll service cost is only as good as the features that come with the overall price tag. Free payroll software may not be worth the cost, if it’s nothing but a basic calculator tool or else if it serves to confuse you about what is expected of nanny payroll and record keeping. Likewise, payroll services with monthly subscription fees may seem to offer advanced support at an attractive price, but more than likely, you’ll be surprised by how fast these monthly fees add up and how you still have to struggle to complete your employer-based forms at quarterly and end-of-year filing deadlines.
Comparing Nanny Payroll Service Costs
The best solution for nanny payroll service cost is AMS, hands down.
The last time we checked payroll software solutions with monthly subscription fees, the best price was $25/month plus $4 per employee. Most software developers charged a rate of $50+/month for their payroll software service. By comparison, you can buy the AMS Forms Filer platform and AMS Payroll for $208.
These two AMS products will deliver something of a comprehensive payroll system that includes support for weekly payroll calculations and end-of-year filing for both W-2s and Sch H Form 1040. You can also add Software Generated Forms if you’re interested in printing your own MICR checks. AMS Payroll Software will also serve as your payroll solution for the entire year. The flexibility of monthly subscriptions may seem nice at first, but you’ll quickly realize that payroll record keeping is done on a quarterly and annual basis that eliminates much of this advantage.
Software Support from AMS Payroll
Wondering what AMS Payroll has to offer? This isn’t an exhaustive list, but here are some of the payroll features you won’t want to miss:
- Processes “Live” or After-The-Fact Payroll.
- Automatically calculate federal, state and local payroll taxes.
- A wide variety of Payroll reports include Payer/Tax Summary, Employee Detail and Worker’s Compensation, to name a few.
- State and Federal Tax deposit information, as well as disbursements, can be recorded.
- Imports data from QuickBooks, Excel, PeachTree, and Tab-Delimited Text Files.
- Exports data to a Tab-Delimited Text File and/or QuickBooks General Journal.
- Electronically file employer forms. Create an SSN Verification file.
- Direct deposit payroll processing or print paychecks.
- Automatic saving feature ensures data is never lost.
- Supports Federal payroll forms such as the 941, 940, 943, 944 and 1040 Sch H. See complete forms list.
- Includes SUI forms for all 50 states, the District of Columbia See complete forms list.
Getting Started with AMS
In truth, we makes AMS the smart choice for your nanny payroll software starts with our foundational W-2/1099 Forms Filer software. This platform offers a powerful combination of user-friendly performance. Our menu-driven interface is intuitive enough for the average household employer, but it’s also versatile enough for small businesses and independent accounting professionals.
With plenty of information resources, responsive email communications, tech support line, and Live Chat feature, you’ll always have complete control over your payroll and form filing solution. Buy your accounting software now, download our free demo, or talk to Sales and Information at (800) 536-1099. You’ll quickly understand how we’ve earned a track record of over 30 years of success in W-2, 1099, and payroll support.