Easy payroll software is one of those things that’s hard to define, but you know when you use it. Advanced Micro Solutions (AMS) and our W-2/1099 Forms Filer software platform is known for precisely this type of intuitive, menu-driven operation. We’ve kept and increased our loyal customer base by delivering reliable performance year-after-year that takes full advantage of your own client databases and growing payroll service needs.
Moreover, there are a wide range of business priorities and payroll needs that can be better addressed with our easy payroll software solution:
- Maybe you’re a small business owner that has taken care of your payroll services by hand, and you’re getting to the point where you need software support so you can put some much needed time back into your schedule.
- Maybe you’ve been contracting your payroll services out to a third-party payroll vendor, but you’re ready to bring these services back in-house with a dedicated business accountant.
- Maybe you are this accountant looking for a software solution companion, either as part of a new business accounting placement or for your own independent payroll and accounting firm.
Finding a Software Program that is Easy to Use
When searching for easy payroll software, you need to make sure you’re not sacrificing functionality for usability. In other words, the software still has to offer all the support you need to take care of your payroll and accounting forms. Many easy-to-use software programs do not have the ability to do many of the functions that you need. Alternately, you shouldn’t have to pay for more software than you need.
Our Software Costs
To get around this issue, AMS has developed a sophisticated module interaction that allows our business clients to buy precisely those software products their company needs.
- W-2/1099 Forms Filer (required platform)
- Payroll Module
- E-File Direct
- Affordable Care Act Filer
- Software-Generated Forms
- Forms Filer Plus
With this in mind, know that just the W-2/1099 platform and AMS Payroll already provide the necessary features for most small business’s payroll filing requirements:
- Supports up to 99,999 recipients per payer.
- User-defined fields for internal tax functions and automated data entry.
- Automatic save function to ensure edited data is never lost.
- Data reporting features that allow for secure client communications and tax record receipts.
- Printing software for client receipts and general recordkeeping.
- Processes “live” or after-the-fact payroll.
- Direct deposit processing and paycheck printing.
- Supports all 50 states plus the District of Columbia
- Easy payer and employee setup.
- Automatically calculate federal, state and local payroll taxes.
- Up to 40 User Defined Fields can be set up for deductions/additions such as 401K or Health Insurance.
- E-file forms 940, 941, and/or 944.
- Updated reports of total federal and state tax liabilities.
- SSN verification files.
- Network and multiple PC installation included (site license applies).
Discover Easy Payroll Software from AMS
If you’re like a lot of savvy business owners, you’re going to want to see the software in action before making any final purchases. We encourage you to sign up for a free software demo, or if you have specific questions you need answered, don’t hesitate to contact our Sales and Information team at (800) 536-1099.