We’re proud of the specific capabilities offered through our payroll solution, but the most popular feature from Advanced Micro Solutions (AMS) is actually the module interaction that enables our business clients to customize their software package to their accounting needs of their individual business. This versatile interaction is part of our W-2/1099 software platform, but this base Forms Filer also provides plenty of filing support and data management features characteristic of popular payroll software programs.
- Supports major forms, including W-2, W-3, and 1099
- Screen resembles forms
- Payee information propagates throughout all forms if selected to cut down on repeated data entry
- Can also enter data in a spreadsheet format
- Easy calculations
- PDF encryption for secure delivery of files
- Batch printing
- Social security number validation
- Backup and restore is available
Advanced Micro Solutions Payroll Software
With this popular payroll software solution, payroll data can be entered live or after the fact. It can then be transferred to the quarterly unemployment forms in addition to the year-end paperwork. This module supports all fifty states, DC, It’s ideal for most any small business firm.
- Automatically calculates payroll information for each check
- Up to forty user defined fields for addition, deductions, and adjustments
- Direct deposit processing; support for over thirty different check types
- Ability to print single checks or checks by a specific date range
- Supports any supported federal payroll forms
- Ability to e-file 941, 944, and 940 forms and state quarterly returns
- Exports data to the W-2/1099 Forms Filer
- Ability to import from Quickbooks, Excel, and Peachtree
- Live view of state and federal tax liabilities
Software Generated Forms
Printing out your software forms and payroll checks is a cinch with this product. The forms can be easily aligned and printed on white paper. No more reprinting due to crooked printouts! The only forms you would to get directly from the IRS and 1096 and 1099 Copy A forms, which are prohibited from being software-generated. Software Generated Forms can also print forms from the following modules onto blank paper.
- W-2/1099 Forms Filer
- AMS Payroll software (including MICR checks)
- Forms Filer Plus
Affordable Care Act Filer
Since the new filing requirement has gone into effect, the AMS Affordable Care Act Filer has been one of our most popular payroll software add-on modules. This setup from AMS will suit any business’s accounting and payroll needs, especially going into the 2015 filing season.
- Easy setup
- Supports 1095-B, 1095-C, and the 1094 transmittal forms
- Integrates with above modules
E-File Direct and Services
Popular payroll software is also expected to tie-in with end-of-year tax returns and e-filing services. To meet the diverse needs of all our small business clients, AMS has developed two separate e-filing solutions. Generally speaking, clients looking for additional time-savings and limited filing forms, our third-party e-file software service may make the most sense. If you’re looking to leverage a lower price point per filing form, however, our E-File Direct will enable your company to file an unlimited number of forms for one low product cost.
Don’t hesitate to sign up for our software demo, or contact our Sales and Information team at (800) 536-1099.