Easy, reliable software to calculate payroll is a huge relief for those business owners who have been doing manual calculations beyond the point when their employee staff outgrew this accounting method. Stop cross-referencing state and federal tax tables and manually calculating weekly paychecks and employee taxes. Let the modular payroll app from Advanced Micro Solutions (AMS) take care of these calculations for you, while also saving and reporting the information to your quarterly and end-of-year filing forms.
Calculate Payroll with AMS
Like any solution from AMS, our Payroll software starts with our powerful platform, the W-2/1099 Forms Filer. This software delivers an essential set of data management features through an intuitive, menu-driven interface. This includes file importing, data entry, auto-fill, worksheet reports, and information printing. But it also includes a sophisticated module interaction that enables our customers to add a versatile payroll solution to their system features.
The AMS Payroll App
Our payroll app is a software module built on our foundational W-2/1099 Forms Filer. In addition to basic W-2, W-3, and 1099 form support, this Forms Filer platform offers an intuitive, menu-driven interface and a core set of data importing, entry, reporting, and printing capabilities. From there, you can add on the AMS Payroll app.
Payroll Processing and Paychecks
- Excellent for meeting all small business payroll software needs.
- Supports all 50 states, the District of Columbia
- Automatically calculate payroll taxes for federal, state and local agencies.
- Support for up to 1,999 payers and up to 9,999 employees per payer.
- Easy payer and employee setup. Network and multiple PC installation.
- State and Federal tax tables are included and updated as needed.
- Up to 40 User Defined Fields can be set up for deductions/additions such as 401K or Health Insurance.
- Over 30 different check types and direct deposit are supported.
- Prints MICR checks – Software Generated Forms required.
- Supports Federal payroll forms such as the 941, 940, 943, 944 and 1040 Sch H. See complete forms list.
- Includes SUI forms for all 50 states, the District of Columbia See complete forms list.
- Exports data to the W-2/1099 Forms Filer for year-end processing.
- Includes the ability to magnetically/electronically file 941, 944, and 940 forms as well as nearly 30 state quarterly returns.
- State and Federal Tax deposit information, as well as disbursements, can be recorded.
More Modules and Services from AMS
In addition to basic form filing and payroll support, you can get more advanced e-file capabilities and accounting software for more specialized forms from AMS. You can do more than just calculate payroll with our powerful software. Download our free demo, or reach out to our Sales and Information at (800) 536-1099. And be sure to check out all our products and prices as you build a custom, cost-effective solution for your business.
- W2 & 1099 Software
- Payroll Software
- Forms Filer Plus
- Software Generated Forms
- E-File Direct
- Affordable Care Act Filer
- 1042-S Filer