Complying with payroll taxes and employer filing form requirements may not be at the top of many people’s to-do lists. But it can’t be ignored altogether or put off indefinitely. If not properly addressed, these tax reporting requirements may stand in the way of a successful household service. You may end up having to pay penalties to the IRS, or you may end up with a dissatisfied employee who’s hit with an unexpected tax burden.
Whether you want support in completing your own household tax returns or run a small, residential business, investing in software will make your life easier. Advanced Micro Solutions (AMS) wants to help. Our product offerings provide the perfect household employee payroll service, and our modular approach ensures you get custom, cost-effective software.
Using Software Modules for Your Household Employee Payroll Service
When you think of paying your household worker as a weekly exercise, it’s easy to think the natural solution is a cloud-based software subscription. The thing is AMS Payroll is a product module that can handle all your week-to-week payroll calculations, while also tying this information into a quarterly and end-of-year form filing solution. We provide download updates for any new developments, but our Forms Filer platform and modular approach is tailored for these additional IRS/SSA filing requirements.
AMS Payroll and Household Employee Filing Software
- If you’re investing in household payroll software, odds are you don’t have a lot of free time. Don’t let this become its own part-time job. Our software and household employee payroll service is able to automatically calculate federal, state, and local payroll taxes. (Tax tables are updated as needed.)
- Easy data importing and exporting ensures an easy transition into our software and prevents duplicate data entry. Our software will also keep a running tally of federal and state tax liabilities.
- With our Forms Filer Plus , you can easily tie your Schedule H Form 1040 information to the rest of your w-2 and 1099 filing requirements.
- Our system includes the creation of an SSN Verification file, which will help you keep up with IRS requirements. We also include a variety of reporting features, such as client letters and certified payroll reports.
- AMS offers check printing support for over 30 types of checks, as well as direct deposit processing. You’ll be able to print checks individually or by date range, and setting up default check information is quick and easy.
Additional AMS Software Features
If you’re like the rest of our business customers, you’re going to fall in love with our platform software and payroll solution. Don’t overlook the convenience and time savings that come with our E-File Services and Software Generated Forms. We’ve developed an extensive catalogue of products that can speak to any of the things you may be looking for in a household employee payroll service. Browse our full catalogue below:
- W-2/1099 Forms Filer (required platform)
- Payroll Software
- Forms Filer Plus
- Software Generated Forms
- E-File Direct
- Affordable Care Act Filer
- 1042-S Filer
Getting Started with AMS is Easy
You can purchase our products at any time, but we recognize you may be looking to learn more about how our software performs. To this end, we encourage potential customers to download our free demo software. This will allow you to take our product for a test run before choosing your modules and making your purchase. When you’re done with the demo, you can call our Sales and Information team at (800) 536-1099 with any lingering questions.