To file 1099 electronically is to save time and money. It’s as simple as that. Now, for those businesses in the know, not all 1099 forms can be e-filed. The recipient copy, for example, must be issued in paper form. On the other hand, many states require businesses to file electronically. So, for those businesses still using the old-fashioned method, it may be time to switch over.
Discover how Advanced Micro Solutions (AMS) can provide an easy, fast, and reliable way to file 1099 forms electronically. We’ve been working to deliver support for payroll, w-2s, and 1099s for more than 30 years. It starts with our W-2/1099 Forms Filer software. This foundational system provides intuitive, menu-driven performance. It also provides the module interaction that’s necessary for business clients to implement a custom software package. This customization enhances the user-friendly quality without sacrificing all the software support that your business needs.
File 1099 Electronically with AMS
Here, the W-2/1099 Forms Filer combines with our E-File Direct software to create a way to file 1099s electronically in unlimited quantities. Within this product is all the software features needed to communicate and file directly with the relevant governmental agencies. We have the “FIRE” system needed for the IRS, and the “BSO”/”ACCUWAGE” system needed for the SSA. Great for accounting departments, payroll services, and independent accountants, E-File Direct enables you to:
- Produce required W-2 and 1099 files for the IRS/SSA.
- Create files in the program’s directory.
- Verify, view and print files.
- Create state W-2 files for all states that require electronic filing.
See more information about E-File Direct here.
File 1099 Electronically with Third-Party Software Services
You can find per form e-filing services with our third-party software vendor. This provider has built a system that’s fully integrated with the AMS Forms Filer platform. Even better, there are different types of e-filing services available. Different businesses have different e-filing priorities. Determine the time efficiencies and cost savings that make the most sense for your business with these options.
- E-Filing to the IRS/SSA/States: E-file forms with the relevant government agencies. Users don’t have to submit paper forms. Instead, they are responsible only for mailing the recipient copies to the employees.
- Forms Mailed to the Recipient: Print and mail copies directly to the payees/recipients. Here, the user is still responsible for filing the information separately with the government.
- E-File + Recipient Mailing: E-file your forms. And get print and mailing service for issuing recipient copies to your payees.
- Payer File Copy and Recipient Mailing: This is a great option for independent accounting and payroll services. Print and bulk-mail copies to your payer/employer clients. The recipient copies, too, are printed and mailed.
Find a price chart for E-File Services here.
Get Started with AMS
The best way to see what our software is capable of is downloading our free software demo. You can also contact our Sales and Information team at (800) 536-1099 with any additional questions you have. Moving forward, you can use our Support Knowledge Base, Tech Support line, and Live Chat feature to ensure you always have easy access to the support you need to file 1099 electronically and for all your 1099 forms filing needs.