Given today’s business world, your 1099 tax filing is only as good as the software that supports it. At the same time, you need a reliable supply of paper tax forms. As a business firm, you probably know all too well that the recipient/payee forms must be mailed. Still, you probably don’t want to issue all your 1099 forms by filling them out by hand. Again, that’s why your software solution is so important. Beware of general data management software as well as cheap or even free software downloads. These options fail to live up to their promises.
With Advanced Micro Solutions (AMS), you can get a powerful software platform that’s tailored for tax reporting of w-2 employees and 1099 non-employee compensation. That’s why we named it the W-2/1099 Forms Filer. This system starts with support for 1099-MISC forms for self-employed contractors, but includes the full range of 1099 filing forms. Our software is also known for its intuitive, menu-driven operation. For more than 30 years, we’ve been providing solutions for business’s payroll, w-2, and 1099 tax filing services.
Popular Features of our AMS Forms Filer Software
With multiple data-entry options, auto-save and backup restore, easy printing and form alignment, as well as networking and data encryption, there are dozens of features you’ll enjoy with AMS. But there are two in particular that we want to highlight:
1) You’ll have a near-universal data importing and transfer function at your disposal. No need to start from scratch with your 1099 tax filing data. Some of the file formats that are compatible with our importing capabilities include:
- Columnar Report File
- Tab Delimited Text File
- Comma Delimited Text File
- Lotus WK1 or dBase III DBF File
- QuickBooks 1099/W2 Print File
- Form Print File
- Federal 1099 MAG File
- Federal W-2 MAG File
- Lotus or Excel Files
2) Our software provides advanced module interaction that allows our business clients to build a custom software package that fits their needs. This also allows us to offer affordable, yet complete, software solutions at more affordable prices:
- W-2/1099 Forms Filer (required for other purchases)
- Payroll Module
- Affordable Care Act Filer
- 1042-S Filer
- Forms Filer Plus
- E-File Direct
- Software-Generated Forms
E-Filing and Form Printing Software
Once more, a total software solution typically combines support for both electronic and paper form filing requirements. In fact, if your business operates in one of the states with an e-filing system, your company may be required to e-file. Electronic 1099 tax filing is available from AMS in two different options. Our own E-File Direct module allows our clients to e-file an unlimited number of forms for one affordable flat-fee price.
With our Software Generated Forms, you can also print many of your own tax forms. Now, there are a few 1099 forms that the IRS prohibits from being software-generated, but this module is also a great resource for comprehensive payroll services—as it allows you to print your own MICR bank checks.