Choosing 1099 software for accounting firms is an important decision. CPS firms, accounting practices, and professional tax preparers need specialized tools to handle accounting for multiple companies.
There are certain features you should prioritize when shopping for an accounting firm software. Don’t overlook the importance of reporting support, data security, data import/export functions, automatic saving, and the ability to handle multiple payers and payees.
If you’re in search of 1099 software for accounting firms, Advanced Micro Solutions has what you need. We make software tools designed specifically for accounting practices. From W-2/1099 tools to accounting and payroll software, our modular platform is an excellent option for any accounting firm.
Important 1099 Software Features
Accounting firm 1099 software should have certain baseline requirements. Importantly, these tools should be able to handle multiple payers and payees. Accounting firms often handle dozens of clients at once. The 1099 software they use should support all clients and employees without trouble.
But the requirements of accounting firm software don’t stop at user support. Other important features include:
- Data Import and Export Functions: Accounting firms who handle client 1099 forms will need to import data from a variety of sources. They will also need to export that information to provide to clients for their personal records. Look for software that has a diverse set of import/export options.
- Automatic Data Saving: Accounting work is complicated, and lost data could mean hours of additional work. Prioritize 1099 software tools that provide an automatic data save feature.
- Data Security: Accounting firms work with a lot of sensitive data, be it employee SSNs, company transaction information, or profit/loss reports. Choose 1099 software for accounting firms that is disc-based rather than cloud-based. This adds an extra layer of data security. The information is stored directly on the user’s device – not in a faraway cloud server.
- Reporting Support: 1099 software will hold important data for a variety of clients. Users should have the ability to create reporting documents, like worksheet reports, client letters, and hash totals of SSNs and TINs.
The above services are included in the Advanced Micro Solutions W-2/1099 Forms Filer, our base platform. If you’re researching 1099 software to support your accounting firm, this tool is a great option.
AMS 1099 Software is Great for Accounting Firms
Advanced Micro Solutions is proud to offer specialized software tools for small businesses. Our W-2/1099 Forms Filer provides data security, reporting and data support, and easy import/export functions. We also offer other important features, including:
- A Common Payee File to expedite the data entering process
- Automatic calculation for selected fields
- An accessible, menu-driven format for ease of use
- Easy form alignment for form printing
- Batch printing for reports and forms
If you’re curious whether AMS is right for your accounting firm, let us know. We offer a free demo program for prospective users to browse the platform. For those with additional questions, give our Sales and Information Team a call at 800-536-1099. 1099 software for accounting firms should be easy to find and use. That’s what we can offer.