File a 1099 Form for Payments Made to a Limited Liability Partnership (LLP)?

Yes, and you should file a 1099 form for payments that you make to limited liability partnerships. Send LLPs a Form 1099-NEC if they provided your business with services that met or exceeded $600 in the previous tax year. Send a 1099 form to the Internal Revenue Service also. Request Form W-9 from limited liability partnerships that offer you services. LLPs must complete the form and provide your business with it before you can send them a 1099 form for the previous year.

We support electronic forms filing for different business models with our W-2/1099 Forms Filer and optional add-on modules. Download our free 1099-etc Demo software today to see which of our modules can help you meet and exceed your tax and payroll needs as an affordable option.

Software Solutions from AMS

Our W-2 and 1099 Forms Filer is our only required platform. From there, users pick the services they need. Choose from the tools below to build out your customized accounting software.