Finding useful and user-friendly Ohio payroll support shouldn’t be difficult. This small but important step can alleviate both paycheck- and tax-related stress, especially when it comes to Ohio withholding. If you spend countless hours calculating paychecks, our software is exactly what you need. The intuitive interface and necessary tools will ensure an easy and streamlined payroll process.
A Payroll Software to do it All
AMS Payroll, one of our most popular products, provides more than just a number-crunching aid. From check printing features to back-end data management and support, your Ohio payroll process will be easier, faster, and more streamlined. See below for some special features included in AMS Payroll.
- Payroll Reporting—In addition to including several Ohio-specific forms, AMS Payroll also includes support for W-2, W-3, and 1099 filing. Our data management tools provide support for end-of-year reporting, tax form preparation, and electronic filing. Additionally, we support federal payroll forms, including the 941, 940, 493, 944, and 1040 SchH. Calculating Ohio withholding has never been easier.
- Check Printing Features—This product offers check printing support for over thirty types of checks, as well as direct deposit processing. You can print checks individually or by date range, and setting up default check information is fast and simple.
- Convenient Data Entry and Processing—You can easily import data from QuickBooks, Excel, PeachTree, and Tab-Delimited Text Files. Our payroll program can also export data to a Tab-Delimited Text File and/or QuickBooks General Journal. Additionally, automatic saving features ensure your data is never lost. Ohio payroll has never been easier.
Whether you need support for Ohio payroll and Ohio withholding or a simple forms filer, Advanced Micro Solutions has the software system for your business. Every solution is built on our powerful yet easy-to-use platform.
Ohio-Specific Forms for Easy Reporting
In addition to providing a complete, easy-to-use payroll system, our software has a number of state-specific forms necessary for convenience wage reporting. Split between our two most popular modular add-ons, AMS Payroll Software and the Forms Filer Plus , our Ohio forms are listed below:
Available on both AMS Payroll and Forms Filer Plus—
- 2QR; Employer’s Contribution Report
- 2QRS; Wage Listing
- IT-941; Annual Reconciliation of W/H
Available only with our Forms Filer Plus—
- IT-501; Payment of Ohio Tax Withheld
Try Before You Buy
Purchasing an accounting software, especially when it concerns a payroll system change, is a big step for any business. We want our customers to be excited about our software. That’s why we have made AMS Payroll available online in the form of a free, downloadable demo. This is a perfect way to ensure our software is the best fit for your needs. If you have any additional questions, you can call our Sales and Information team at 800-536-1099, and you can always browse our customer testimonials page.
If you love our software and want to add more to your package, we have a range of additional accounting products. These are listed below.
- 1099 & W2 Software
- Payroll Software
- Software-Generated Forms
- E-File Direct
- Affordable Care Act Filer
- Forms Filer Plus