Finding the best payroll software for bookkeepers means that you can successfully streamline your business’s day-to-day operations. Bookkeepers use software to record and process the business’s daily transactions. Bookkeeping software can provide you with help as you manage multiple business tasks. These tasks may range from billing and accounts payable to financial reporting and tax filing. You may also decide that your primary focus will be using the software for managing your company’s payroll duties.
Advanced Micro Solutions offers small businesses these features and more. AMS Payroll, our accounting and payroll software, is an add-on module for the base software’s W-2/1099 forms Filer. Your designated bookkeeper can enter the company’s payroll and non-employee compensation by check all year. Keeping track of the time your company spends using payroll software for bookkeepers is important. AMS provides reliable and affordable solutions that can help small businesses or bookkeepers save time and money.
What to Look for in Bookkeeping Software
Consider asking yourself the following questions as you prepare to invest in bookkeeping software.
- Can the software offer long-term solutions? Company and individual growth are important. Your bookkeeping software should allow for long-term company development. Consider whether the software will still meet your payroll management or tax reporting needs in five or 10 years.
- Is the program secure and reliable? Any software should guarantee the protection of your records. Strong record-keeping is especially important ahead of each year’s tax season and possible audits. Check your payroll software for bookkeepers’ capacity as far as storing and protecting company data.
- How easy is it? Payroll software should make your business’s daily financial operations easier. Reconsider any system that creates more work for you or your bookkeeper.
- Which payroll tools are essential? Ask yourself which tasks you should consider priorities. Getting basic small business software may save your company money. You do not want to spend money on features that you will never use.
- Is there ongoing customer support? Does your software provider only have a frequently asked questions page? How strong is their customer support arm? Will you have to pay a long-term fee to utilize customer support? These are all important questions to ask before investing in bookkeeping payroll software.
Why Use AMS for Bookkeeping?
Advanced Micro Solutions’ products offer cost-effective tools for small businesses looking for payroll software for bookkeepers. The payroll add-on module provides users with an easy payer and employee setup. The module also supports up to 1,999 payers and 9,999 employees per payer. Bookkeepers recording information for company contract workers in different states will have straightforward and intuitive resources.
Our base W-2/1099 forms Filer program automatically saves data when you create a new record or access a form. You can also create encrypted PDF files. Bookkeepers use these files to email any reports directly from the software. Bookkeepers eager to try our services can explore a free, downloadable demo. To schedule a demo or contact demo support with questions, call 1-(800)-536-1099.