If a picture is worth a thousand words, it makes sense that our payroll software demo is an incredible user manual in its own right. Here’s another example: Have you ever tried to learn a new game and, despite reading the instructions, found that it’s the initial trial-run that really demonstrates the intricacies and enjoyment of the game? Sign up for our demo, and discover why Advanced Micro Solutions has taken our track record for great forms filing software and built a versatile, cost-effective payroll solution for both small businesses and independent payroll accounting firms.
Our Payroll Features
That being said, it’s also nice to have some sense of what you’re able to see. A basic rundown of the AMS payroll features can help you keep an eye out for what to look for as you watch our payroll software demo. Don’t see what you’re looking for here? It may be in one of the other software modules that are available from AMS. These modules help us offer custom and affordable software solutions to our small business and payroll accounting clients. Generally speaking, these clients have found our solutions to be both comprehensive to their payroll software needs and easy-to-use on an everyday basis.
- Automated federal, state, and local payroll tax calculations (includes federal and state tax tables, filing requirements, and SUI forms).
- Direct deposit processing and paycheck printing.
- Prints MICR checks (with Software-Generated Forms module).
- 40 User Defined Fields for health benefits, retirement accounts, and customized payroll operations.
- Data import/export for year-end tax filing and other data reporting needs.
- E-file forms 940, 941, and/or 944.
- A running tally of total federal and state tax liabilities.
- Creates SSN verification files.
- Certified payroll reports and client letter formatting.
The Payroll Software Demo from AMS
Our demo will do more than just introduce you to our payroll solution. It will also show you how this module interacts with our system software, the W-2/1099 Forms Filer. It will show you how other modules can be used to handle specialized payroll needs—including ACA filing, MICR paycheck printing, and electronic tax filing. And it will show you how it is that AMS is able to offer incredibly powerful, intuitive, and customizable software at such affordable prices. Likewise, it’s sure to answer the vast majority of software-based questions you may have.
Our Software Costs
- W-2/1099 Forms Filer
- Payroll Module
- Software-Generated Forms
- Affordable Care Act Filer
- Forms Filer Plus
More Software Services and Support
If you still have questions after viewing our payroll software demo, don’t hesitate to contact AMS at (800) 536-1099. Our Sales and Information team can serve as your comprehensive guide in choosing a software package and implementing a solution that speaks to the priorities at your firm. Likewise, our Support Knowledge Base offers an easy reference source for fully leveraging our software capabilities. AMS also provides a tech support line and Live Chat feature to help answer any supplementary questions that may surface during quarterly and annual forms filing time.