Hospitality payroll software is an important tool for hotels and restaurants. Hospitality payroll can be incredibly challenging. With different types of workers, complicated tax responsibilities, and a penchant for seasonal hires, hospitality accounting is complicated. The key to solving this issue? A user-friendly payroll software.
Advanced Micro Solutions offers an intuitive payroll tool perfect for the hospitality industry. Whether you’re a long-time boutique hotel owner or a first-time franchisee, we can help.
The Unique Challenges of Hospitality Payroll
The hospitality industry faces a unique payroll challenge. Hospitality workers are amongst the most diverse out there when it comes to classification. Full-time workers, part-time workers, employees, and independent contractors might all work at the same establishment – sometimes in the same or similar positions. As a result, hospitality payroll can be a complicated process.
In addition to staying compliant, accountants will need to use a different set of benefits, processes, and forms for each worker. When done manually, this can be an insurmountable task.
This unique challenge is a primary driver of the need for hospitality payroll software. A software tool can create deductions and additions, support most types of workers, provide up-to-date resources for state and federal tax liabilities.
Hospitality Payroll Software is More than a Calculator
Hospitality payroll does more than calculate gross employee wages. With a tool like our accounting and payroll software, AMS Payroll, hospitality accountants can expedite the payment process without sacrificing accuracy. Here are some AMS Payroll features that will most benefit the hospitality payroll process:
- Supports up to 1,999 payers and up to 9,999 employees per payer. This means AMS Payroll can be the go-to payroll platform across hotel or restaurant franchises, for both hotel and restaurant payroll software.
- Supports all 50 states, plus the District of Columbia. This makes AMS Payroll an excellent candidate for U.S.-based hotel and restaurant chains.
- Provides up to 40 user-defined fields. Employers use these for deductions and additions, like retirement contributions and health insurance. These fields can be applied as appropriate, meaning that users can distinguish between employees and types of workers.
- Supports federal payroll forms, like the 941, 940, 943, 944, and 1040 SchH. AMS Payroll can also electronically file forms 941, 944, and 940.
- Automatically calculates federal, state, and local payroll taxes. This makes the process faster and more accurate.
- Supports a wide variety of workers, including W-2 and most 1099 contractors.
If AMS sounds like a good fit for your hospitality payroll software needs, let us know. We recommend that all potential customers download our free demo software to ensure the tools are a good fit. Then, when you’re ready to purchase, you can do so from anywhere and at any time.
Get the Payroll Solution You Need
Hospitality payroll doesn’t need to be complicated. It’s important to find the best tool possible for your establishment. Advanced Micro Solutions offers an intuitive and budget-friendly option for businesses of all sizes and industries. Our features are well-suited to the needs of the hospitality industry. Not sure if AMS is for your company? Give our Sales and Information Team a call at 800-536-1099.