To improve your payroll process and better utilize your company’s resources, consider investing in a more efficient company payroll software. Payroll requires careful attention to detail to ensure your files are error-free. Completing payroll manually creates a hassle and leaves a bigger chance that you make a miscalculation. Your company or business can streamline payroll by making the switch to a new payroll software, which can save significant time – and reduce headaches.
Advanced Micro Solutions offers quality payroll software to expedite payroll and reduce payroll mistakes. Automating payroll with a software tool saves time, money, and alleviates stress, especially for small businesses with few administrative workers. AMS software organizes your payroll files and securely stores information. Learn how your company can incorporate payroll software into your operations to increase functionality and enhance payroll efficiency.
What Are the Benefits of Company Payroll Software?
The following benefits are just a few examples of how company payroll software can optimize your payroll process.
- Fewer Errors: Employers have to calculate payroll taxes to deduct from paychecks and remit to the IRS. Payroll software automatically calculates these figures using the right tax rates, reducing the chance for math mistakes.
- Keeps Files Organized: Payroll software coordinates all the employee and employer information files to make sure they stay organized. You can easily access the files you need when you go to complete payroll each cycle.
- Adapts to Employee Preferences: Some employees may prefer physical checks over direct deposit, or vice versa. Payroll software is compatible with both types of check to make sure you can pay your employees in their preferred format.
- Smooth Transition to Tax Season: Payroll software prepares you for tax season by transferring wages and identification information to the appropriate wage reporting forms.
- Cost-effective: Payroll software is a smart investment that pays off with its comprehensive capabilities. Employers can complete payroll quicker to devote more time to other areas of the company.
AMS Offers Quality Payroll Software for Your Business
Our accounting and payroll software is an ideal choice for any company who wants to avoid payroll-induced headaches. Payroll is a necessary but often complicated part of any company, and AMS software reduces that burden. With these software tools, employers can use auto-fill functions to populate payroll forms with employee and payer information. The software automatically calculates federal, state, and local tax rates and allows up to 40 other deductions, like those for health insurance and retirement benefits. When you are ready to remit payroll taxes to the IRS, AMS software supports federal reporting forms.
The AMS platform is easy to use with menu-driven commands to make payroll forms simple to complete. Even for someone with no payroll software experience, AMS products are user friendly. The modular format of AMS products means you can add software packages onto the base software platform to customize your accounting tool.
You may want to try the software for yourself before you buy. You can access a free demo of AMS software so that you can familiarize yourself with the format. Get in contact with our Sales and Information Team at (800) 536-1099 with any questions about payroll software.