At Advanced Micro Solutions (AMS), we often like to talk about the reliability and versatility of our entire software system. The module interaction delivered through our W-2/1099 Forms Filer, for example, is a powerful resource in building custom product packages that help make AMS one of the top 10 accounting software companies overall. Especially for small businesses and professional accountants, and especially when you consider long-term value and dollar-for-dollar comparisons, you simply can’t find a better choice.
Top 10 Accounting Software Features from AMS
With this in mind, we’re also incredibly proud of our specific software uses and how—day-to-day, quarter-to-quarter, year after year—these features make life a whole lot easier for our customers. Here is our list of top 10 accounting software capabilities.
1. Easy-to-Use Menus and Navigation: Intuitive labeling and clear organization of software functionality is created through menu-driven platform. In terms of everyday efficiencies, these easy-to-use menus already go a long way in getting the most out of our software.
2. Multi-Layered User Support: No top 10 accounting software is able to rest entirely on its products alone. There’s simply no way to plan for every danger or contingency ahead of time. That’s why we maintain email communications, tech support line, and a Live Chat feature (during peak times of the year).
3. Secure Data Importing/Reports: It goes without saying that you don’t want to lose the time and value created by your current databases and software features. With our importing features and file formats, it’s incredibly easy to transfer your data. Likewise, our data reporting ensures secure, reliable submission of client files, filing reports, and other communications.
4. Network Installation: Network installation is included as part of our software solutions. This ensures efficient operations, even for services run by multiple accounting professionals. For larger business office uses, however, a site license may apply.
5. Automated Payroll Processing: This includes automatic calculations of basic federal, state, and local payroll taxes. It includes support for all 50 states, DC, It also provides a running tally of various state and federal tax liabilities.
6. Form and Paycheck Printing: This is among our more underrated top 10 accounting software features. It includes support for over 30 different check types and easy form alignment for printing completed form information. With our add-on module, you can also print software-generated tax and payroll forms, as well as MICR bank checks.
7. 40 Custom Payroll Functions: There is no single standard for the range of retirement plans, health insurance benefits, paid-time-off, and wage garnishment that may be needed to process individual employee payroll additions/deductions. But these custom fields enable you to set up your own automated calculations for these functions.
8. Multiple E-Filing Options: Not sure how much time and money you’ll have in the budget when it comes to file your end-of-year tax returns? We provide both an E-File Direct module and third-party e-file software service that makes sense for the size and complexity of your e-file reporting.
9. New and Updated Software: This includes basic updates for federal and state tax tables, but it also includes module support for new filing requirements. Most recently, we’ve added an Affordable Care Act Forms Filer.
10. Software Demo: It’s impossible to make a fully informed decision about your accounting software purchase without seeing it in action. Sign up for our free software demo.