With AMS, your accountant software is more versatile, more dependable, and more affordable than ever before. Dollar-for-dollar, you can’t beat the performance, usability, and security of software solutions. Here are 5 features that keep bringing our business customers back to AMS, time and time again.
1. Dependable and Easy-to-Use
Our W-2/1099 Forms Filer is easy to use with menu-driven access and navigation. This platform provides a number of essential data management capabilities and software support for all your w-2 and 1099 federal and state filing requirements. This system can accommodate up to 9,999 payers and up to 99,999 recipients per payer.
2. Custom Software Packages
Our W-2/1099 platform is also responsible for the module interaction that enables our clients to pick and choose precisely those payroll and accountant software features that make sense for their business:
- Looking to move your payroll operations in house? Check out AMS Payroll.
- Looking to print out your own tax and filing forms, or your own MICR bank checks? You’ll want to pick up our Software-Generated Forms module.
- What about when it’s time to e-file your end-of-year tax returns? We offer two different options (E-File Direct and E-File Services) for greater flexibility.
- You can also find more specialized forms filing support with our ACA Filer, 1042-S Filer, and Forms Filer Plus products.
3. Automatic Backups and Databases
Information is auto-saved as it is entered with slightly different settings for greater control and coordination with your data backup systems. Each payer can be backed up to a specified location by configuring the Automatic Backup Frequency tool. With wide-ranging, easy-to-use data importing and transfers, our software databases make it easy to store and report your filing information.
4. Accurate, Up-to-Date Software
Not every update is going to be needed, since every business is different, but we make sure each year’s software products are updated with the latest information. We can also send software updates mid-year if needed. But for major changes and new filing requirements, we again let our module interaction and catalog of products pick up the slack. Consider the integration and clarity of our new ACA Forms Filer, for example. We’re constantly on the lookout for the development of new accountant software products that meet our customers’ needs.
5. Secure, Convenient Work Opportunities
Compared to standalone software, the cloud is not considered to be as secure. By having your data stored locally, you can more readily guard against most cyber-threats. Don’t compromise your security by thinking that a lack of cloud based technology will prevent you from being able to work on the road. Network installation and easy data importing provide a number of good options for working remotely. Common data importing files include:
- Regular, tabular delimited and comma delimited text files
- Columnar report files, Lotus WK1 files
- dBase III DBF files
- Form print file
- QuickBooks 1099/zW2 files
- Lotus or Excel spreadsheet files
- Federal 1099 and W-2 MAG files
- Peachtree files
Get Accountant Software from AMS
To see our software in action, sign up for a free software demo. Put any lingering software questions to our Sales and Information team at (800) 536-1099.