The IRS 1099-MISC form is what you need for reporting certain kinds of royalties, broker payments, rents, prizes and awards, medical and health care payments, crop insurance proceeds, payments for commercial fishing or fishing boat proceeds, cash paid from notional principal contracts, attorney payments, and federal income tax withholding. But again, it’s often only certain cases in which this filing requirement is triggered. It’s essential that you understand these requirements before filing.
If this is your first time filing or if you’re unsure about the filing rules that apply to your situation, the answer may be as simple as reviewing the IRS 1099-MISC form instructions published online. If this isn’t your first time, there’s a pretty good chance you have a handle on the basics of what needs to be done. Instead, you’re looking to increase efficiency and reduce the headaches and hassles involved with filing your 1099-MISC forms.
IRS 1099-MISC Form Software
Advanced Micro Solutions (AMS) offers just the thing. Our W-2/1099 Forms Filer is an intuitive, menu-driven platform that delivers an incredible core list of data entry, printing, reporting, networking, and security features. Decrease the time it takes to complete your filing without introducing data errors. This software includes all the support you need for w-2 and 1099 filing, including form 1099-MISC.
Data Entry and Printing
- Supports up to 99,999 employees/recipients per payer.
- Entry screen resembles the actual forms, or the Browse command offers data entry using a spreadsheet format.
- A Common Payee File allows the user to avoid a lot of duplicate data entry.
- Data can be imported from a huge range of source files.
- “Define” default values for things like State Code and ID.
- Automatic save and backup restore.
- Print prepared information on pre-printed forms with easy form alignment.
- Print tables, worksheets, client letters, recipient lists, and mailing labels.
- Report generates hash totals for checking SSNs and TINs.
- Encrypted PDF files to securely email reports.
- Batch printing for multiple payer reports to save time and effort.
- Free Network Installation.
- Multiple PC Installation.
- Supports up to 1,999 Payers/Employers.
- Creates an SSN verification file.
- Optionally Save Reports to PDF files.
- Payer backup and restore available.
Custom Software Packaging
And this is just the beginning of what AMS has to offer. Many businesses and tax entities have additional filing requirements that go beyond IRS 1099-MISC form. Our software is designed to accommodate filing needs that are small and large, basic and complex, and at a cost-effective price. Our platform software also creates a sophisticate module interaction that allows you to choose which additional software products and filing features make sense for your business.
- W-2/1099 Forms Filer (required platform)
- Payroll Module
- E-File Direct
- Affordable Care Act Filer
- 1042-S Filer
- Software-Generated Forms
- Forms Filer Plus
Not sure which software best suits your needs? Consider trying our free demo download. If you have questions about building the right software package for your firm, don’t hesitate to download our free software demo or contact our Sales and Information team at (800) 536-1099. Our customer support is personal and knowledgeable. If you’re still unsure about using AMS, we think our client testimonials speak for themselves. Whether you’re looking for 1099-MISC filing support or a new solution to your accounting troubles, we have the answer.