With multiple ways to file 1099 online, Advanced Micro Solutions (AMS) offers the type of e-filing support that can be tailored to the budgetary and accounting priorities of your business. We knew from the start that we needed flexible options for electronic filing services. Some businesses only file certain forms online, while others file every possible form through an electronic provider. The W-2/1099 Forms Filer from AMS accommodates custom software packaging and includes comprehensive software support – perfect for a range of electronic filing needs. This solution also includes powerful data management features and an intuitive, menu-drive platform. In other words, our W-2/1099 Forms Filer is used by businesses, big and small, in a wide range of industries and locations. Plus, filing your 1099 online is easier.
Our 1099/W2 software is just part of a range of tools designed to ease your accounting processes. When used in tandem, these tools can create a customized software at a fraction of a personalized software price.
- W-2/1099 Forms Filer (required for other purchases)
- Payroll Module
- Affordable Care Act Filer
- 1042-S Filer
- Forms Filer Plus
- Software-Generated Forms
File 1099 Online with Multiple E-File Options
Many modern companies have eliminated the extra cost of IRS paper filings, especially in states that mandate e-filing for businesses. You’ll never worry about ordering too many forms or running out of forms altogether. We provide a range of options tailored to specific business needs. No matter which of the following options makes the most sense for your firm, you’ll have the built-in efficiency that comes with not having to load special forms into your printer.
E-File Direct is our flat-fee ($154+$84 for the Forms Filer) e-file payroll software. Your e-file data is submitted directly to the IRS/SSA (using the IRS “FIRE” system or the SSA “BSO”/”ACCUWAGE” system). With this software module, you can file 1099s online in unlimited quantities. It’s the perfect software companion for accounting and payroll departments, as well as independent tax accounting firms. E-File Direct performs the following functions.
- Produces required W-2 and 1099 files for the IRS/SSA
- Creates files in the program’s directory
- Can verify, view and print files
- Creates state W-2 files for all states that require electronic filing
See more information about E-File Direct to ensure this is the option you want.
E-File Services charges a fee per form, and the forms are electronically filed via a third-party vendor. To this point, AMS works with a specialist third-party provider with a state-of-the-art solution that is fully integrated with our W-2/1099 Forms Filer. Better yet, there are different levels of E-File Services available. Each one is designed to meet different time and budget priorities that come with serving such a diverse range of business clients.
- E-Filing to the Government (IRS/SSA/States): This allows users to electronically file forms with the government. The user doesn’t have to submit paper forms to the government. The user is responsible only for mailing the recipient copies to the employees.
- 1099 Forms Mailed to the Recipient: This service prints and mails recipient copies directly to the employees. The user is responsible for filing information separately with the government.
- Government E-File AND Recipient Mailing: File 1099s online with the government, as well as printing and mailing service for sending recipient copies directly to the employees. This service combines the top two options.
- Payer File Copy and Recipient Mailing: Print and bulk-mail the Payer/Employer copies to the payer/employer. The Recipient copies are printed and mailed as well. Great for independent accounting firms.
Find a price chart for E-File Services here.
Get Started with AMS Software
The best way to see what our software can do is to download our software demo, but questions should be directed to our Sales and Information team at (800) 536-1099 or contact customer support.