Advanced Micro Solutions (AMS) has two plug-ins that will allow you to file your 1099 and w-2 forms electronically. Although anyone can file electronically, it’s required for any employer that has over two hundred fifty employees. But even if you have a smaller business, why wait to reap the benefits of 1099 electronic filing?
Gone are the days of intimidating tax forms. Tax software is now more user-friendly than ever, and you’re less likely to make errors electronically than you would filing the old paper way. You and your employees will get faster refunds and responses from the IRS.
With AMS, we provide software options to e-file with the IRS directly or to e-file using a third-party software service. The form preparation work begins with the Forms Filer base software. The data is then readily transferable from this filing form support software to either of our e-file plug-ins. Look to save more time and material costs by not having to load your printer with special forms. Stop worrying about running out of paper forms, while still avoiding the expense of ordering too many forms.
This 1099 electronic filing software generates the file needed to transfer the form using the IRS FIRE system and the Social Security Administration. For a flat fee, you can upload an unlimited number of forms for both federal filings and any state that supports electronic filing.
- Produces required W-2 and 1099 files for the IRS/SSA.
- Creates files in the program’s directory.
- Can verify, view and print files.
- Creates state W-2 files for all states that require electronic filing.
This software allows you to file your 1099 forms with a third party vendor, who has integrated the 1099 etc software into their own software. There are three versions of e-file services available, all of which are customizable for your business needs and budget. The price for any of these options depends on how much you need to print.
- The first option is e-filing with the SSA, IRS, and the state. The employer or accountant is still responsible for mailing the paper forms to employees.
- The second option is to have the forms mailed to the employees, while the employer/accountant remains responsible for filing with the government.
- The third option is to combine the first two options; have a third-party vendor take care of both e-filing with the government and mailing the paper forms to employees.
- Lastly, the software can bulk print and mail forms to the employer, as well as employee mailings. You are still responsible for filing with the government.
Get Started with 1099 Electronic Filing from AMS
Using 1099 electronic filing is more convenient and more customizable with our options. Still have questions about which option is right for your business and filing needs? Don’t hesitate to contact our Sales and Information team at (800) 536-1099. You can also see our W-2/1099 Forms Filer and e-filing software is capable of by signing up for a free software demo.