How do you enter the prior year-to-date FUTA and SUTA information?

You can enter credit wages for FUTA/SUTA by enabling certain Preferences.

  • First, open the client in AMS Payroll. At the AMS Payroll Menu select Payer>Payer Edit>Preferences. Other, 4.Use Alternate SUTA Code and then select OK.
  • Next, at the AMS Payroll Menu select Input, highlight an Employee, and click Edit>Status Information. On the Status Information screen in the bottom right corner, enter the FICA/FUTA Credit Wages. To enter the Credit SUTA Wages, click Optional Information. On the Optional Information screen, enter the SUTA Credit Wages (located in the middle of the screen under Alternate SUTA Code), the Effective Date, and the State Code. Click OK.

Software Solutions from AMS

Our W-2 and 1099 Forms Filer is our only required platform. From there, users pick the services they need. Choose from the tools below to build out your customized accounting software.