How do I change SUTA max wages?

At the AMS Payroll Menu, select Payer>PayerEdit>State/Local. Enter theSUTA Max Wages here. Please note that if you have the Use Default MaxWages, Rates enabled you will need to remove the check from that box in order to save the new Max Wages.

Software Solutions from AMS

Our W-2 and 1099 Forms Filer is our only required platform. From there, users pick the services they need. Choose from the tools below to build out your customized accounting software.