If you run a small business in New York City, you’re no stranger to being overworked. Surrounded by competition and working hard to pay office rental fees, you likely don’t have much time to spare. Running a business is more than a full-time job, regardless of your location, but there are certain steps you can take to allow more time to focus on the things that matter. The easiest to implement? Updating your NYC payroll service.
Few small businesses can afford to hire an accountant or payroll professional, so many rely on payroll software to get the job done. Unfortunately, few of these products are semi-automated, meaning most business owners still need to spend hours calculating wages. At AMS, we have a solution. We design and create powerful accounting products for small businesses. AMS Payroll provides the support you need to streamline your current system. More than a simple New York City payroll product, this tool can perform a variety of advanced functions.
AMS Payroll Features for Better NYC Payroll Service
- Unmatched Convenience—AMS Payroll can conform to whichever function you require. The software will export data to tab-delimited text files and QuickBooks General Journal, which ensures maximum convenience when moving information between platforms. Users can also import data from a variety of sources and display state and federal tax liabilities for fast and easy reference.
- Essential Payroll Reporting—New York is known for its extensive taxes and payroll reporting processes. Our software supports federal and state payroll forms, including the 941, 940, 943, 944, and 1040SchH. This allows users to electronically file through the software, or, if necessary, export information to electronically file elsewhere. We also provide SUI forms to easily record disbursements, state, and federal tax deposit information. This is what complete NYC payroll service looks like.
- Maximum Customization—We value the importance of customized payroll and accounting solutions. Not every software product will work for every business need. However, our payroll product will allow for up to forty user-defined fields, providing employers the opportunity to allocate deductions and additions, such as 401K and health insurance. The software itself is also able to be customized through the purchase of modular add-on products, such as our Forms Filer Plus.
- Check-Printing Features—AMS Payroll supports over thirty types of checks and can facilitate direct deposit processing. Users can print checks individually and by date range. Setting up your default settings is quick and easy, adding more convenience to this NYC payroll service.
- Data Management Tools—AMS Payroll is also the perfect resource for quarterly and end-of-year reporting. Our data management tools help with tax form preparation and electronic filing. Plus, the automatic saving feature ensures your work is never lost.
Start Your NYC Payroll Service Today
Purchasing our software is fast and easy. Customers can buy online from anywhere and at every time. However, we understand the importance of finding the perfect NYC payroll service, so we want to make the process easier. Rather than blindly buying our product, we encourage customers to try our free, downloadable demo. This will allow you to test the features you’ll be using to complete NYC payroll, which will result in a more confident purchase. If you have any questions, we recommend reaching out to our Sales and Information team at 800-536-1099.