Finding an appropriate and useful Massachusetts paycheck calculator shouldn’t be difficult. If you own a small or independent business in the state, you likely have more important tasks to manage. However, finding the perfect payroll solution can help with several other accounting-related functions—weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual tax filing and reporting. These software products can be difficult to find, but investing in a solution will save time, stress, and money.
The payroll software offered by Advanced Micro Solutions has everything you need in a Massachusetts paycheck calculator. From standard calculations to tax and wage reporting support, this product allows business owners to quickly and easily perform a number of payroll-related tasks. The best part? It comes with additional Massachusetts form support. If you are looking a new Massachusetts payroll software, AMS Payroll is the product you need.
Key AMS Payroll Features
AMS Payroll is more than a simple Massachusetts paycheck calculator. With dozens of advanced functions, this comprehensive accounting software can assist with both day-to-day paycheck calculations and annual tax filing. Use it to print paychecks, automatically calculate expenses, and directly deposit funds for all employees. Use it to calculate federal, state, and local taxes. Use it to record relevant tax data for quarterly and end-of-year reporting. No matter your paycheck-related needs, AMS Payroll does it all. See below for additional software features.
- Imports data from QuickBooks, Excel, PeachTree, and Tab-Delimited Text Files
- Exports data to a Tab-Delimited Text File and/or QuickBooks General Journal
- Print checks individually or by date range
- Creates an SSN Verification file
- Easy Payer and Employee Setup
- Automatic saving feature ensures data is never lost
- SUI forms for all 50 states, the District of Columbia,
- Support for end-of-year reporting, tax form preparation, and electronic filing
Additional Massachusetts-Specific Support
Massachusetts business owners who use AMS Payroll get more than a comprehensive payroll solution. The software also includes around a dozen Massachusetts-specific forms for easy use and reference during tax season. Nearly all of these forms are hosted on AMS Payroll , but the entire list is also available with Forms Filer Plus —another one of our popular software choices. See below for the full list.
Available on both AMS Payroll and Forms Filer Plus—
- 1; Contribution Report
- M-941W (WD); Weekly Payment of W/H
- M-941D (WR); Weekly Payers Quarterly Return of W/H
- M-941-A (A); Annual Return of W/H
- M-941 (WQ); Quarterly Return of W/H
- 1700-HI; Health Insurance Quarterly Contribution
- WR-1; Quarterly Report of Wages Paid
- M-942 (W42); Monthly Return of W/H
- M-3; Reconciliation of W/H for Quarterly Filers
- M-3M; Reconciliation of W/H for Monthly Filers
Available only on our Forms Filer Plus—
- Discrepancy Note
Additional Products from Advanced Micro Solutions
Though AMS Payroll is one of our most popular software products (and the perfect Massachusetts paycheck calculator), we offer a range of accounting tools perfect for your small or independent business. Our software works modularly, meaning customers can select the add-ons they want to build a completely customized product. Our complete catalogue is listed below.
- W2- 1099 Software
- Payroll Software
- Software-Generated Forms
- E-File Direct
- Affordable Care Act Filer
- Forms Filer Plus
No matter your payroll and tax-related needs, Advanced Micro Solutions has an answer. If you have questions regarding any of our products, please contact our Sales and Information team at 800-536-1099.