Running a business is a stressful job, especially in the Hoosier State. Though it may not be immediately apparent, investing in user-friendly and comprehensive Indiana payroll software is a great way to streamline your necessary processes. Every business needs a functioning payroll product, and every business needs to report taxes and wages. Wouldn’t it be easy to combine the two?
That’s exactly what you’ll get with Advanced Micro Solutions. We design and produce powerful and easy-to-use accounting products—from payroll software to an Affordable Care Act filer, we have it all. With our popular software, your Indiana payroll stress will be a thing of the past.
The Comprehensive Software You Need
Advanced Micro Solutions provides everything you might need in Indiana payroll services. From check printing features to back-end data management and support, our programs do it all. AMS Payroll Software, one of our most popular products, offers several automated data calculations for both basic and advanced payroll considerations. The software also includes processing tools for federal, state, and local taxes, as well as support for quarterly and end-of-year reporting. Don’t settle for a simple paycheck calculator—get an Indiana payroll product that does the hard work for you.
Additional AMS Payroll Features
- Payroll Reporting—Unlike most, our software supports federal payroll forms, including the 941, 940, 943, 944, and 1940 SchH. We also provide necessary SUI forms, so you can easily record disbursements, state, and federal tax deposit information.
- Necessary Convenience—AMS Payroll can export data to a Tab—Delimited Text File and QuickBooks General Journal to ensure both ease and convenience. You can also select to display state and federal tax labilities at any time for easy reference.
- Check Printing Features—We offer check printing support for over thirty types of checks, as well as direct deposit processing. You can print checks individually or by date range. Additionally, setting up default check information is quick and easy—perfect for your fast-paced Indiana payroll needs.
- Optimal Customization—Users can create up to forty user-defined fields to allocate deductions/additions, such as 401K and health insurance. With AMS, your Indiana payroll needs will be a thing of the past.
- Data Management and Support—Our data management tools provide support for end-of-year reporting, tax form preparation, and electronic filing. Our software includes support for all W-2, W-3, and 1099 forms, as well as an automatic saving feature to ensure your work is neve lost. Data can be imported from a variety of sources, making set-up a breeze.
Try Us on for Size
As a business ourselves, we understand the importance of making a smart purchase. You may be ready to upgrade your payroll system, but you want to ensure the software works with your specific business needs. To address this gap, we offer a free, downloadable demo accounting software. The free trial allows potential customers to see exactly how our payroll calculations features can streamline your system, saving you time. If you have any questions, please call our Sales and Information team at 800-536-1099 or check out our client testimonials page. Indiana payroll is easier with AMS.