A payroll tax calculator is an invaluable tool for accountants and business owners who have to stay efficient with their time. The thing is that not all calculator tools are created equal. You want something more than just a basic number cruncher. You want a responsive software solution that can handle these calculations automatically.
The Payroll Tax Calculator from AMS
Our powerful and user-friendly payroll software serves as both an automated and customized payroll tax calculator. Looking for software that can save you time in making the week-to-week calculation for your FICA taxes? AMS Payroll software calculates these taxes automatically—for both federal and state payroll taxes. Tax tables are included and updated as needed.
Ok, great. But what if you manage the payroll for a company that recruits talent with a comprehensive benefits package? A lot of businesses offer their employees things like health coverage, retirement plans, paid vacation, life insurance, and HSAs, among other specialized incentive programs. With AMS Payroll, you can set up to 40 User Defined Fields that can automate these additions and deductions as well.
More Payroll Software Features
- Apart from the payroll tax calculator, AMS Payroll provides a range of software features that can support your accounting and payroll department. Been doing your own payroll for some time? Use our software to organize and report your payroll after-the-fact. With support for up to 1,999 payers and up to 9,999 employees per payer, our payroll module is popular for growing businesses as well as independent accounting firms.
- Don’t let our software limit how you make payroll. Our system can handle over 30 different check types, direct deposit payroll, and MICR paychecks (with Software Generated Forms). Checks can be printed individually or for specific payroll periods.
- You’ll also be able to take care of your employer responsibility for unemployment tax forms. Whether you use forms 940, 941, 943, 944, or 1040 Sch H, no matter what SUI forms you need for the state your business operates in, you can electronically file these forms with the relevant federal and state employment agencies.
Form Filing Software Support
Better yet, all the relevant payroll information is transferred to your end-of-year W-2, W-3, and 1099 filing forms. That’s because AMS Payroll is built on our W-2/1099 Forms Filer. This platform provides essential form filing software support and data management features. You can quickly and accurately prepare forms and print information on pre-printed forms. Looking for even more support? Don’t stop with our Payroll module. We also have products that will enable you to E-File and print your own paychecks and filing forms.
- W-2/1099 Forms Filer (required platform)
- Payroll Software
- Software Generated Forms
- E-File Direct
- Affordable Care Act Filer
- Forms Filer Plus
For more than three decades, AMS has been providing W-2, 1099, and payroll solutions. See what our intuitive, menu-driven interface and specific product modules can do for your business. Download our free demo or call in to our Sales and Information team at (800) 536-1099.