For more than three decades, Advanced Micro Solutions (AMS) has delivered incredible solutions for W-2, 1099, and payroll support. Our intuitive and versatile software platform, not to mention our information resources and responsive customer support, has earned us the loyalty of our current customer base and earns us new small business clients, including independent accounting professionals, each year.
Countless business owners and accounting professionals have used our software to quickly and accurately file their forms with the IRS, SSA, and relevant state agencies.
One thing that hasn’t changed in all the time we’ve been providing these solutions? A payroll deductions calculator is still an essential data management feature for small businesses.
Payroll Deductions Calculator
Even basic payroll calculations aren’t so basic if you have federal, state, and local taxes to calculate. Our software does these calculations for you. State and federal tax tables are also included and updated as needed. But along with basic paycheck and payroll tax calculations, our software enables you to set up to 40 different user defined fields as a comprehensive and largely automated payroll deductions calculator.
After all, there are any number of various deductions/additions that go into employee compensation packages and other payroll considerations. Our software can handle your health insurance benefits and HSAs, 401K or other retirement plans, profit-sharing plans, union dues, court-mandated wage garnishment, as well as life insurance and disability coverage.
Payroll with Employer-Based Filing Forms
These calculations are too numerous and too tedious to leave to manual data entry, but more than just a payroll calculator, you want a software solution that can also organize and report this information on your end-of-year w-2 and 1099 filing forms. These year-end filing forms are one of the reasons all our software solutions start with our W-2/1099 Forms Filer. This foundational platform offers an intuitive, menu-driven interface and a core set of W-2 and 1099 form preparation features:
- Data Entry: Multiple options for entering data are perfect for both small business owners and professional accountants. Use a spreadsheet format for maximum efficiency or on a screen that resembles the actual form for easy use. You can also import data from any number of common file types. Auto-fill for default values is another great way we eliminate duplicate data entry.
- Data Printing & Reporting: Reports include tables, worksheets, client letters, recipient lists, and mailing labels. Easy form alignment and large-batch print jobs create automated, error-free printing. Encrypted PDF files are used for security. SSN/TIN hash totals verify data accuracy.
- More Features: Free network installation. Multiple PC installation (site license may apply). Payer backup and restore. Supports up to 1,999 payers/employers and up to 99,999 recipients per payer.
More Products and Support from AMS
Chances are if you need a payroll deductions calculator, you have other employer-based filing software needs. Our Forms Filer software also creates a sophisticated module interaction that allows businesses to add more form filing capabilities to their system as needed. Our modular approach is especially valued by young and growing businesses that may have more multi-faceted filing requirements in future years.
You’ll want to check out all our products and prices. It’s this kind of versatile software, paired with consistent and dependable customer support, that has made AMS a leader in W-2, 1099, and payroll solutions for more than three decades.
- W-2/1099 Forms Filer (required platform)
- Payroll Software
- Software-Generated Forms
- E-File Direct
- Affordable Care Act Filer
- 1042-S Filer
- Forms Filer Plus