Household payroll software is a crucial resource to manage all the relevant filing forms, payroll checks, and tax reporting requirements. Moreover, this software must be readily and reliably accessible. Whether it’s cooking and washing dishes, childcare, or some combination of the two, there are unique considerations that apply to household employees. Learn how Advanced Micro Solutions (AMS) can simplify the process and make your household workers even more valuable.
Payroll Software Features from AMS
- Don’t let the management of your household payroll become its own part-time job. Our household payroll software is able to automatically calculate federal, state, and local payroll taxes. Tax tables are updated as needed. Data importing and exporting eliminates most duplicate data entry. Meanwhile, a running tally is kept of your total federal and state tax liabilities.
- Do you hate falling behind, or do you have a bad habit of putting off your data collecting and organization? Our software offers both “live” and “after-the-fact” payroll management. Likewise, your 1040-H information can be directly tied to the rest of your w-2 and 1099 filing requirements.
- Software support for all 50 states plus DC This state-level support can be especially important for specialized household payroll software. For those households looking to hire a live-in nanny, most types of room and board are exempt from payroll and income taxes—so long as this compensation is mandatory and structured as an integral part of the nanny services. But some states do not allow for these exemptions. Our payroll software is up to this type of challenge, but we can also handle even more specialized compensation incentives.
- To recruit and retain top-level talent, some households are taking the step of offering a benefits package that’s more commonly associated with other career professionals. This includes things like health insurance and retirement plans. With 40 user defined fields, you can set up automatic payroll calculations and allowances for unique arrangements you’ve reached with your household employees.
- Staying on the up-and-up with the IRS requires more than just payroll reporting and tax filings. Our system includes the creation of an SSN Verification file. Other common information reporting features include client letters and certified payroll reports.
Household Payroll Software for Small Businesses
Our menu-driven platform provides intuitive software control for individual household use, but it’s also plenty powerful enough to handle multiple payers, large-scale data management, and network installation for small businesses that operate in the house-cleaning and childcare space. With the purchase of a site license, we’ll seamlessly and securely network multiple business computers. You’ll have all the same payroll software features with a set up that makes sense for your business management.
Don’t let the success of your residential service business be hindered by unwieldy software. Contact AMS and discover the best solution for all your household payroll software needs. For a better introduction to our software system, we recommend you sign up for a free software demo. You can also talk to our Sales and Information line (800) 536-1099 about how to build the best possible software package for your household and small business payroll services.