The idea of an “easiest payroll software” will mean different things to different people. For some, it may require automatic payroll calculations. For others, it could mean the ability to integrate with other accounting tools.
Regardless of what the easiest payroll software means to you, AMS has a solution. Our payroll tool is intuitive and user-friendly, resulting in fast, easy, and accurate accounting. Whether you’re an experienced payroll professional or new to the field, you’ll find that our tools are simple and effective.
What Makes a Payroll Software “Easy?”
The easiest payroll software will look different depending on your industry and experience. However, a handful of variables stick out as essential when it comes to efficient payroll processing. Here are a few of the most important characteristics of a user-friendly payroll tool.
- Automatic tax calculations: Tax calculations are often the most time-consuming part of a payroll process. The best and easiest payroll tools will automatically calculate these figures. For example, AMS Payroll automatically calculates federal, state, and local payroll taxes. This results in accurate and efficient payroll.
- Flexible usage: The best payroll software can adapt to individual user needs. Look for a range of payment and usage features. Software tools that provide both “Live” and after-the-fact payroll, as well as check and direct deposit options, are among the best available.
- Accessible information: Payroll professionals need to reference a variety of resources when calculating and reporting employee wages. A payroll tool should include a display of various state and federal tax liabilities. Quick and easy access to this information can expedite the payroll process.
- Simple export for tax and wage data: Payroll calculations don’t end with handing a check to an employee. Payroll professionals must store and implement wage information for end-of-year reporting. For this reason, it is important to prioritize software tools that make it easy to export essential data.
- Modular interaction: Most small businesses need more than just a payroll tool. Other needs can include a W-2/1099 Forms Filer, e-filing support, and Software Generated Forms. The easiest payroll software will include a suite of add-on and modular integrations. This allows business owners to build the accounting system they need – and avoid paying for tools they won’t use.
Any software that offers the options listed above will be easy to use. Advanced Micro Solutions is proud to offer a payroll software that includes all five of the above characteristics – plus additional user-friendly perks.
Find a Simple Solution with AMS
AMS Payroll, the accounting and payroll software from AMS, is an add-on module to our popular W-2/1099 Forms Filer. This software facilitates both employee payroll and non-employee compensation (contractor payments). If you’re curious to learn how AMS Payroll could benefit your company, consider trying our free demo. If you have any lingering questions, give us a call at 800-536-1099.
Looking for more than a payroll tool? Advanced Micro Solutions offers a full suite of add-on accounting modules. In addition to payroll, we also offer: