We recognize that restaurant management software is about a lot more than just payroll. You need software and information technologies to better evaluate and improve your inventory and supply management, POS and sales tracking, menu management, as well as critical table and service performance metrics. Isolated mistakes may still be inevitable to some extent, but with this type of data tracking, you can avoid any systemic mistakes that threaten the already thin profit margins that are typical with the restaurant industry. These systems can help you identify employee negligence and theft, contextualize the performance and suggestions from the staff, and continuously improve the overall performance of your restaurant brand and individual locations.
To build a system from the ground up, the best solution is rarely a “one-stop shop.” Yes, there are some software providers that offer payroll features as part of a “comprehensive solution,” but you should know that this will severely limit your options. Many of the most trusted software sources stick to these operational metrics, while leaving the payroll system to another software vendor like AMS. And you don’t want to miss out on the reliable and cost-effective efficiency that comes with AMS Payroll.
Learn about Our Restaurant Management Software
Our software is tailor-made for this standalone and add-on approach to restaurant management software. It starts with our foundational platform for W-2, 1099, and other employer-based filing forms. From there, you can bring additional products and features to your system with our product modules. This can include support for new and specialized filings, including ACA health coverage forms. With Software Generated Forms and E-File Software, you can take care of all your employer obligations and form filing requirements without leaving the office.
AMS Payroll for Restaurants
That said, when it comes to restaurant management software, there’s one product module that’s especially popular. AMS Payroll is the responsive payroll system you’ve been looking for. We offer numerous options for paycheck additions and deductions, customizing employee benefits, as well as the paychecks themselves. Set up direct deposit, payment vouchers, or even print your own MICR checks. And this is the just the beginning. Check out these features, and we think you’ll recognize that AMS offers a better kind of restaurant payroll software:
- Processes “Live” or After-The-Fact Payroll.
- Automatically calculate federal, state and local payroll taxes.
- Up to 40 User Defined Fields can be set up for deductions/additions such as 401K or Health Insurance.
- Imports data from QuickBooks, Excel, PeachTree, and Tab-Delimited Text Files.
- Exports data to a Tab-Delimited Text File and/or QuickBooks General Journal.
- Electronically file employer forms. Create an SSN Verification file.
- Supports Federal payroll forms such as the 941, 940, 943, 944 and 1040 Sch H. See complete forms list.
- Includes SUI forms for all 50 states, the District of Columbia See complete forms list.
- A wide variety of Payroll reports include Payer/Tax Summary, Employee Detail and Worker’s Compensation, to name a few.
We make it easy to get started, too. Buy your software directly online whenever you’re ready. Until then, you can learn more about our products and payroll solutions by downloading our free demo or talking to our Sales and Information team at (800) 536-1099.