Online 1099 forms are about two distinct kinds of data management and filing efficiencies. With a comprehensive software solution—like the one available from Advanced Micro Solutions (AMS)—you can pursue whichever forms filing strategy makes the most sense for your firm. For example, you can print the non-scannable 1099 forms for your payees and for your own records, while taking care of your 1099 Copy A by e-filing directly with the IRS. Alternatively, you can obtain the red-ink Copy A forms and then use our software support to efficiently prepare and mail out your copies.
Indeed, no matter which method you prefer, online 1099 forms are often most helpful as fillable form templates that can serve both as a user-friendly guide and to optimize your company’s efficiency for data entry, reporting, and printing needs. Whether you’re a new business owner looking to file 1099 forms for the first time, or you’re an independent accounting firm looking to expand its client roster list, AMS has a software solution that’s right for you.
Discover our Platform and Modular Product Solution
The W-2/1099 Forms Filer from AMS is an intuitive, menu-driven platform. It’s also versatile in the ways it can respond to your accounting needs and infrastructure. Take our multiple data entry options, for example. Looking for easy-to-follow, error-free filing form preparation? You’ll want to use our data entry screen that resembles the actual form. Looking instead for superior efficiency at higher volumes? You’ll probably prefer our spreadsheet format.
That said, what really sets AMS apart is our catalog of add-on product modules. In other words, in addition to universal software support for online 1099 forms, we also offer more comprehensive and specialized software filing solutions. In this way, we can serve smaller mom-and-pop companies, small businesses looking to expand, and independent accounting firms. All while maintaining personalized solutions and attractive price points.
Software Products for Your Online 1099 Forms
All AMS software is built on our foundational platform: The W-2/1099 Forms Filer costs and is itself sufficient for basic 1099 business filings. Yet, many of our clients find additional efficiencies and cost savings through the following add-on options:
- E-File Direct : E-file support for an unlimited number of filing forms. A third-party software vendor can take care of piecemeal e-filing services, charged per service and per filing form.
- AMS Payroll : This product includes paycheck and direct payroll processing support. It also includes live and after-the-fact payroll for all 50 states, plus DC Accommodates up to 9,999 employees and up to 1,999 employers.
- Software-Generated Forms : Print many of your own blank tax forms. You can also print your own MICR checks, either as a primary payroll method or as backup for direct deposit.
- 1042-S Filer : For filings related to payments made to foreign persons/foreign institutions.
- ACA Filer : For your 1094s, 1095s, and filing requirements related to the Affordable Care Act.
- Forms Filer Plus : For all your unemployment tax filings and other specialized filing needs.