How to file a 1099 form is a question that’s asked by many different types of business firms, accounting professionals, and individual recipients. As the percentage of the workforce classified as self-employed contractors continues to grow, more and more small businesses are expected to receive and required to file 1099 business filing, especially Form 1099-MISC. Other small business owners have been filing just a few forms each year, but have recently seen their filing requirements increase. Many accounting professional and independent payroll and accounting firms know the essential IRS filing requirements, but are looking for every available form filing efficiency to give their company a leg up on the competition.
How to File a 1099 Form with AMS
The thing is Advanced Micro Solutions (AMS) is able to serve each of these business filing needs with versatile, user-friendly, and cost-effective software solutions. It all starts with our W-2/1099 Forms Filer. This foundational platform offers intuitive, menu-driven performance and a set of data management features that are essential to pretty much all form filing needs:
Data Entry and Printing
- Supports all 1099 forms for up to 1,999 payers and up to 99,999 employees/recipients per payer.
- Entry screen resembles the actual forms, or the Browse command offers data entry using a spreadsheet format.
- A Common Payee File allows the user to avoid a lot of duplicate data entry.
- Data can be imported from a variety of common sources.
- “Define” default values for a form, such as State Code and ID.
- Autosave and backup restore.
- Forms can be printed on pre-printed forms.
- Easy form alignment.
Reporting, Security, and Networking
- Print tables, worksheets, client letters, recipient lists, and mailing labels.
- Report generates hash totals for checking data accuracy for SSNs and TINs.
- Encrypted PDF files to securely email reports to your clients.
- Free network installation and multiple PC installation (site license may apply).
- Creates an SSN verification file for the SSA.
More Products and Prices from AMS
These data management technologies are a big piece of the puzzle for how to file a 1099 form, but they’re far from the only software features that AMS offers. Our Forms Filer platform also provides the necessary foundation for adding any number of product modules to your AMS software package. This goes back to the fact that we look to serve a wide range of business firms that need software to optimize their filing efficiency. In this way, we’re able to offer incredibly versatile and customized software solutions at attractive price points for the businesses that deploy them:
- W-2/1099 Forms Filer (required platform)
- Payroll Module
- E-File Direct
- Affordable Care Act Filer
- 1042-S Filer
- Software-Generated Forms
- Forms Filer Plus
Get Started with Our Forms Filing Software
Between our free software demo, Support Knowledge Base, and Live Chat feature, it’s easy to learn how to file a 1099 form with greater speed and reliability using our Forms Filer software. Buy your software now or talk to our Sales and Information team at (800) 536-1099.