There is no single feature or service need for a 1099 printable form. Instead, there are 3 big questions that represent different methods for sourcing your 1099 forms and preparing the printed forms for filing.
- What 1099 Forms are Printable? This is not so much a question about the type of 1099 form, so much as the copy. The IRS prohibits Copy A from being software-generated. That’s because the form must be a special, scannable, red-ink paper copy. (Copy A is what the employer/payer files directly with the IRS, and they don’t like to enter the information manually.)That’s not the end of the story, however. You don’t need a Copy A 1099 form at all if you’re e-filing with the IRS. And once you remove the need for this copy, Copy B (to the recipient) and Copy C (archival purposes) can be readily printed on plain, white paper.
- How is a 1099 Printable Form Created? With our W-2/1099 Forms Filer and Software-Generated Forms, that’s how. With our platform software solution and this add-on product, you’ll have the printing capability you need to take care of your filing requirements. To remove the need for the special, red-ink forms, the E-File Software from AMS is also a popular add-on software choice.
- How do You Print Prepared Form Information? No matter how you source your paper form 1099 copies, you can use our W-2/1099 Forms Filer to prepare and print the information onto the form copies. This includes all the back-end data management support you might need. For data entry, we offer file importing, auto-defined fields, and common files that eliminate duplicate data entry. Our data input options include a screen that resembles the actual form as well as a spreadsheet display function.
Comprehensive, Personalized Software Solutions
Whatever questions you’re looking to get answered, we have a great software support solution for all your w-2, 1099, and payroll service needs. We serve independent contractors, mom-and-pop businesses, rapidly-growing firms, and professional accountants with incredible and incredibly cost-effective software. It all starts with the data management features and sophisticated module interaction offered by our intuitive platform. Consider these core features built directly into the Forms Filer platform:
- Data Entry: Multiple options for entering data include a spreadsheet format or through a screen that resembles the actual form. You can import data from any common file types, and some less common ones, too.
- Data Printing & Reporting: Easy form alignment and large-batch print jobs create error-free 1099 printable form and information printing. Reports include tables, worksheets, client letters, recipient lists, and mailing labels. SSN/TIN hash totals verify data accuracy. Encrypted PDF files are used for security.
- More Features: Free network installation. Multiple PC installation (site license may apply). Payer backup and restore. Supports up to 1,999 payers/employers and up to 99,999 recipients per payer.
Buy your software now, download our demo, or talk to our Sales and Information team at (800) 536-1099. The software choice for a 1099 printable form is now easier than ever.